.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, July 09, 2011

.Smoking Joe's.


I went there with a few of my work mates, and since we got some vouchers, we were only allowed to choose 1 main dish (pulled smoked pork, pulled smoked chicken, beef brisket or grilled chicken) and 2 sides (brocolli with lemon sauce, french fries, baked beans, green beans, sweet potato fries, or potato salad).

I thought we were gonna given a basket of warm bread, but we didnt. There was already a bucket of bread sticks on each table.

Pulled Chicken with Baked Beans and French Fries.

Pulled Pork with Lemon Sauce Brocolli and Sweet Potato Fries.

Pulled Pork with Potato Salad and French Fries.

This is my order, Beef Brisket with Baked Beans and Sweet Potato Fries.

Can you believe each of this was 45K? And it's only the small portion, can't imagine how big is the big portion. The beef was the best of all. The chicken was dry, tasteless and hard to chew. The pork, as predicted was pretty much the same. But the beef was tasty, thin-sliced with a lil bit fat on it, and sweet.My favourite side dish was the sweet potato fries. Or maybe the baked beans. Or green beans. Ah every side dishes was good..

The only bad thing was the bread. They put ordinary white bread above the meat, so it soaked all the oil from the meat, and became soggy quickly. And maybe the bbq sauce, it smelled weird.

My peach tea, 20K.

The cranberry juice, 19K.

I think i'll be back to try the desserts, they sound tempting...yum.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: