.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, November 06, 2011

.Miki Ojisan No Mise.

When I was picking a Black Forrest Cake from Miki Ojisan No Mise for my friend's birthday, I found they also sell macaron. I never found macaron this thick before, so I bought the mango flavor (2 pcs for 15.5 K). Sorry I crushed one, I forgot I had it in my bag :P
After reading Kathy Chan's article about 10 signs of bad macaron, I never though I would find one bad macaron at Jakarta, since it was even kinda hard to find macaron. But today I found it, it was filled with so many air bubbles (sign no #1) and the taste was artificial for me :( For that price bargain, I really feel they should fixed it since Manon's way much more tastier and cheaper. Hiks :(

No comments: