.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

.The Baked Goods.




So finally, I visited this place 2 months ago, I know it's a long time ago but I finally had a time to post about it hehe.. well, anyway after so manygoodreviews about it, I went there with Mr Chubby.

Since I was thinking about having a dinner afterward, I only ordered 1 cake, the famous Carrot Cake. I don't remember why I ordering this one, I'm more into Cheese Cake actually. The cake was .........let me say I'm not a fan of this sort-of-pound cake, plus the center of the cake was really mushy. The cream cheese was good though.

I think I should be back for other cakes that suit me better,quiche perhaps?

No comments: