.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, April 08, 2012

.Old Town White Coffee : Revisited.

Had a lunch date with my sister today :) She was craving for some toast at Old Town, so there we go.My sister ordered a cup of Enrich Chocolate, 20K which not too rich imho. I still found the richest chocolate was from Milo 3 in 1 sachet hehe..I ordered the White Coffee Gau, 17K which was bold but the milk soften it slightly....super love :)And of course, our favorite Kaya Butter Toast, 10K. Look how thick the butter, nyam!And I was strangely tempted by the Fried Chicken Platter, 28K. It's very fragrant and it's not overly covered with crispy skin (I feel healthy afterwards :P), I should order this again next time! :D

Old Town White Coffee
Emporium Pluit Mall Ground Floor G-07, West Entrance
Jl. Pluit Selatan Raya Blok S - 6 Kawasan CBD
Pluit - Jakarta Utara

No comments: