.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Monday, June 27, 2011

.Ajisen Ramen.

Tempted for the midnight sale, last friday i went to Taman Anggrek. I did not know what to eat, so i thought a bowl of Gyudon would be a safe choice. I have been visiting Yoshinoya lately, and i tried to stick to the bugdet due to the sale, so i chose Ajisen Ramen.

Their beef gyudon was smaller than i had before, or was it only my feeling?

We also order ramen..

The Pork Ramen if i'm not mistaken.

The Dry Teriyakin Ramen..

The Duck Ramen...

I am not a fan of ramen, so they all tasted so-so for me. We also ordered sushi for sharing.

Although this place isn't authentic enough, it's kinda good if you want to grab a quick bite on Japanese food.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: