.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Monday, June 13, 2011

.Clover Bake Shoppe.

Finally! Already tried their cookies - not bad, coffee bun - love it, chocolate cream - superb!! , cheesy bread - crunchy and tasty, sugar bun - not overly sweet so good, but the winner of all is :

The egg tart!! They have chicken cheese, blueberry cheese, and plain. I haven't tried the chicken cheese, but between the blueberry and the plain one, the winner is the plain one. I dont know how to explain it but it is one of the best egg tart i ever had, even when i am too full from the big lunch, i still manage to finish this. Love love love!! And the price also a really good bargain. 7k for egg tart, irresistable huh? I also bought this cute pineapple almond toast. Tasted a bit soggy the day after, it need some time in the microwave.

Next target : chiffon cake, Mexico bread, garlic bread, roll cake, wholewheat bread, here i come!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: