.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

.Snacking : Milo.

I remember when I was a little, I would love to open a can of Milo, and stirred it with a spoon to find some Milo chunks, and popped it into the mouth. The part when it melted in your mouth? HEAVEN.

These days, I don't buy any can of Milo , I usually used the instant pack. And to my surprise, when I opened one of them, I found all the Milo in that pack was turned into a big chunk. It's a small thing, but I do smile when I stirred it in my mug and licked it till clean :)

Do you have small things than remembering you about childhood?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: