.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Friday, October 14, 2011

.XO Suki.

Just a quick post from my visit to their new branch at Tomang.

We were given a small plate of fried cassava, behold, it's very addictive.

And of course, what's suki without garlic? Gimme garlic and I am in my happy place :)

Some steamed dumpling with vegetable, tobiko and prawn.

Of course, siomay is a must order.

The salted egg yolk pau. I was hoping for some savory orange liquid oozing from the pau, instead I got this.

Custard yellow liquid not oozing, drolling from the center of the pau. And no, it's not a savory snack. Tasted weird, almost bland.

We were in the mood for tofu as always :) too bad this branch do not provide pork :p

The team was saying their Thailand cassave was splendid. So we ordered it. It was sickly sweet and the vla was bland. I don't know, not my kind of dessert.

Maybe I should stick with Pluit branch rather than this place :p
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: