.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

.Hypocrite.


I think I can deal with different personal taste of photography.

If you like fashion photography, it's OK for me.

If you like journalism photography, it's OK for me.
If you like fine art photography, it's OK for me.

It's your own taste, and I am OK with that.

What i'm not OK with is when you were forcing me to like your personal taste of photography.

What i'm not OK with is when you were forcing me to comment your photo.

What i'm not OK with is when you were forcing me to say that your photos were great.

And what i'm REALLY not OK with is when you said that my personal taste wasnt that good as yours.
And what i'm REALLY not OK with is when you said that others photos beside your taste were crappy. And what i'm REALLY not OK with is when you said that your photos were the best.

Even I do not say any crap about your taste.

I just there.

Sat in my room, trying to paying some attention for some stupid annoying telephone calls from person i dont like.
Smile.





I dont even understand how can i be so calm.

Sh*t i hate sociality with all this persons.
Am i being so hypocrite lately?

No comments: