.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

.15 October 2008.

SFS approved!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! :D
and another great news is, i got the third project, and it's gonna be more challenging wooohoooo!









Ahhhh Hopefully i got my payment soon......... -___-

Another hectic week, I got my 2 deadlines [i have passed 1, yayyy],I got a friend's wedding to attend without knowing what am i gonna wear. I'm thinking about my weight, it's been gaining few pons since last holiday -__-

Well, one good thing is, Eagle eye is on the theater right now. Been 2 weeks since my last visit to theater, and i'm being tempted by all the TV series i just bought few days ago, so maybe i couldnt move my lazy ass to theater for the last week, but tonight is no-TV-series-night :D hopefully i got ticket for tonight :)

No comments: