.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, August 07, 2011

.The Harvest : Revisited.

Closer look...

Yummy right? Here's some of biscuit display I've been drolling about..

Their Ramadhan parcels..

I've been eyeing for their lapis legit cookies! Hiks 70K for a box....

But this was the reason i came..

Beautiful!

I chose the rum and raisin ice cream with cone, 20K.

The ice cream was pretty good, but the cone was tasteless. I wish it was sweeter.

As for the take away, I picked the milk chocolate bar as usual, 15K and an oatmeal raisin cookies, 8K.

I can't taste the oatmeal much, but the butter was really strong. Love it.

The only thing that keep me back was the chocolate bar, too irresistible!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

.. said...

oh my goodness look at those cakes! i was JUST on a cake site trying to pick out which cake i wana get this wkend :D