.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Monday, October 20, 2008

.Pancoran.

2 weeks ago, me and my sister headed to Pancoran, Kota. Been so long since our last visit, a lot of things changed. some are dont.
This place always make me miss my childhood. I remember when i was a child, my mom and i would passing the alleys that sold many things, struggling to conquer the crowd [well a lil over-reacting would be ok right? :D ] , trying to keep on sticking together during our shopping day.
And still, it hasn't changed till this time :)

One thing that i always craving of this place is Kuo Tie. I really like the one from Shan Tung restaurant, located across Chandra Building. The price hasnt changed since my last visit [about 2-3 years ago], a portion of 10 pieces for 20k.
After that lovely snacks, we continue our day, passing through all the alleys that sold fermented fruit, biscuit, chips, blablabla [ i only mention the food since it's the only thing that interesting in my eyes heheheh]. I found new snacks called Keripik Kelapa. it was a mixed of Rice Crackers, Sliced Gula Jawa, and Fresh Coconut. At first, i thought the rice crackers was some sort of catterpillar or else :D it turned out that the snacks was good, the crackers gave texture when chewing, the sugar gave sweet taste and coconut was a perfect combination to blend it together.
I also find Sagurangi next to Kripik Kelapa. Too bad it didnt taste good. much much more prefer the one's near my house.
And that evening was closed by a nice dinner at Bakmi Alin [if i'm not mistaken], next to the alley which fulled of Phi-oh and Sekba seller [i do not eat turtle...they are too cute -__- ] ..


I'll be back soon!

No comments: