.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Monday, August 03, 2009

.03 August 2009.


Lately, eating a [big] bowl of edamame on weekend has been my habit. And sometimes, my sin :( Sometimes [ most of times to be exact ], I combined it with a pack of pringles / lays / any chips you want, with a small plate of chili sauce and mayo :( and of course, accompanied with a glass of syrup [ at least a little change, from soda as usual :P ]. Nonetheless, watching TV with family and accompanied with all this stuffs are the best things to do on weekend :)

Anyway, I think most of my friends are not in the best condition, most of them got flu, cough, etc. I think the best way to cure flu are only 2 thing : sleep well and vitamin C.

No need to mention how I loved fruits. Have a nice week guys! :)

No comments: