.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

.20101114.

God is good :D

btw, this week snack :P

mama pau's pork bun , nyam :D

some snacks i got from my friend :D
anyway, i've been eating strawberries a lot this week! :D
for breakfast..
for snack..

this week I also eat some japanese food wanna-be restaurant.
lunch set from a restaurant at Pasfest, kinda cheap, tasted so-so.
but what i ate a lot this week is..............takoyaki. I dont know, i used to hate them but lately i'm in love with them :P
Takoyaki from Sushi Naga, meruya. weiiirrrddd -__-
but the best one is still from Takoichi. NYAMMMM!!
btw ,I miss Soto Kudus also.. :P haha this post surely posted when I'm hungry! wkwkw :P

2 comments:

Sui Generis said...

Everything here actually looks pretty tasty :D. I thought your profile info was interesting, yes one should be proud to be a woman.

SeorangPrempuan said...

thank you Sui for your comment , yeah we should be proud of our gender :P