.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

.Ubud, Bali, 2013.

After staying at Seminyak for few days, we continue our venture to Ubud. The area was calm compared to the noise of the big city. 

We stayed at Kajane Mua, I love the staffs! They are very polite and seems happy doing their job, it's one key for a happy life, don't you think so? :) We were staying at Danu Villa for 2 days and Toya Villa on the last day. The difference is Toya Villa is bigger and it has a private pool.
Welcome drink (cold coconut water) upon arrival :)
Shared pool, too bad we hadn't had a chance to try it :(
 To my surprise, we were given the honeymoon setup for free, yayyy for free things! :P
They also put arranged flowers on the bath up! How nice!

On the last day, we change our room to Toya Villa. Wow that villa was spacious!
The private pool with the wooden swinging chair  ^^
The changing room, sorry for the mess ;)

The open area (on the left is toilet, right is shower room)
Okay I didn't use this open air bath tub....It was too..open space?

What I love about this hotel is their free car transfer service (around Ubud) by availability and again, the staff.
 I spent the last day with sleeping on the couch and just enjoying the moment :)

Btw, their breakfast selection also good. They had several options (japanese, western, indonesian, continental, etc). What I remembering the most was the croissant, it was superb!

Breakfast served at villa? Heaven....
We also found the Kou Cuisine shop! I bought the Pineapple & Guava and Milk Caramel jam home. the milk caramel was wayyyy to sweet for my tastebud. The pineapple one was better although I still prefer it to be less sweet.
We also rent bicycles as our way browsing through Ubud area...Found this famous Cafe Seniman,
Hello cutie

And.... this shark?
Anyway that's it for Ubud! Can't wait for our second honeymoon :)

No comments: