.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, April 01, 2012

.Chinese Food 36.

Just a quick post from my dinner few days ago, it's one of Mr Chubby's favorite Chinese restaurant, and quickly become mine too :)You can choose the pork satay (each 5K) on the display, as much as you can (pay).My favorite was Lindung Cah Fumak, 40K. It's basically a stir-fry between vegetable named Fumak with deep fried Lindung (or Eel), and also an addition of Angkak is what made it special. I love this restaurant version since the vegetable is still crunchy and the lindung amount is generous :DAnother vegetable dish to share, Kangkung Hot Plate, 40K. I remember I have had it before and it was good, too bad that night wasn't my lucky day I guess. The sauce was a bit bland, but the meat was generous of course :)We also ordered Lumpia Shanghai, 40K. It was good, the innard was more like Tofu with lots of vegetable chops inside.

I think we ordered too much, we're only a group of 4 and we finished it all with struggle hehehe...

Chinese Food 36
La Piazza, Food City
Jl. Raya Boulevard Kelapa Gading Blok M, Kelapa Gading

No comments: