.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

.Lunch : Eatery.

Lunch last friday was at Eatery, it's the new food court at Kuningan City. They have several stall open, from Indonesian food to Japanese food. 
Miss F ordered this..hmm chicken rice? Forgot the name, it's from Pepper Lunch Express. 
 Miss I ordered Chasiu Ramen from Sanpachi. It's the most popular stall at the food court, maybe because they served pork :P
I went to Hot Rock stall, and tempted by this value meal. Tender Beef Rice with Korean Sauce (we can choose between BBQ, Korean, or Padang) and 1 side dish (Tofu Rock and 1 thing I couldn't remember) and 1 drink (Tea or Water), for 45K. The Tofu Rock was good, it's smooth and lightly coated with crumbs, yum!

Eatery Food Court
Kuningan City, 3rd Fl 
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 8, Jakarta

No comments: