.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

.Happy New Year.

Well, it's too late to say happy new year, since it's Jan 14th right now.
I have no time for myself since Christmas. I feel so exhausted a lot lately. My job is really stressed me out these days. And i got lots lots of stuff to be done.

Gosh i can believe i survived from all that stuff.
Anyway, I got plenty of thing i would like to post. maybe later. Meanwhile, here's some things i shoot on new year's eve.

Here is the view from Floor 31th of my sister's apartement.

And here's the sky of Jakarta on the first day of 2009.
Another tower from my sister's window.
Well, last but not least, have a wonderful 2009! :)

No comments: