.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

.Warung Babi Guling Jaya Asih, Kuta.


Warung Babi Guling Jaya Asih
Jl. Gatot Subroto, No. 626 Denpasar
Ph. (0361) 262081 / 8546262
Hp 081 338 55 6262

Jl. Raya Kuta 99 Kuta
Ph. (0361) 756894

The first thing I'm craving for when I was at Bali was Lawar. Unfortunately, till the last day of my trip, I didnt have any opportunities to try the red lawar, the one which contained with blood in it. -__-

So, the first authentic [Is this authentic yet? Don’t know.] lawar I tried at Bali was the one from Warung Jaya Asih, a simple restaurant near Ngurah Rai Airport. Well I had to say, I am new to Balinese food, but I don’t think this one is good enough. It tasted so so. Thank God it only costs me 20K for their Nasi Campur [Rice + Pork Broth + Babi Guling + Lawar].

No comments: