.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

.Nelayan, Tanjung Benoa.

I went to Tanjung Benoa on the second day. Now I know that water sport is fun :P I already tried Jet Ski, Flying Fish, and Diving. Well, I didn’t do the diving actually, I am too afraid to do it. When I saw the deep water, and the instructor had take my hand to go on deeper, I was totally shocked. I don’t know that the sea can be so scaring. So, I canceled my Diving course, and went for Banana Boat. Maybe later if I am stronger, I’ll do the diving thing again -__-


After the water sport, we went to Nelayan for lunch. Now that was a fine restaurant. Talking about the food, it’s ok lah. But talking about the ambience, the place was great, spacious and you can see lots of great art works placed in the wall, the cupboard or else. And I had sort of homy feeling in this restaurant. And for a plus, the manager is cute hihihihi..

No comments: