.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

.Gateway Of India, Kuta.

So, that night I have a right to pick a restaurant for dinner. But after few days seeing my sister eating fried rice all over again, I think I need to give her another option, so she chooses an Indian restaurant near our hotel. I don’t have lots of experience with Indian food, so I ordered few dishes that I thought she would like. I ordered Papdi Chat [An Indian appetizer, contains of..err..I don’t know, I don’t touch it again after the first sip :| ] 27K, Garlic Naan [sort of Indian Bread, filled with garlic] 18K, Masala Dosa [Steamed potato and grilled meat wrapped by sort of prita bread] 32K, Mutton Handi Biryani [aka Mutton Risotto] 55K, and Nimbu Pani [Lime + some-Indian-things-I-don’t-know-for-sure] 18K.

Overall, I don’t know which one is more authentic, but I think the Indian food in Jakarta was better. The garlic naan was way too oily for me. Papdi Chat..er..no comment for this one. The Masala Dosa was great, although I don’t know what the heck is in the sauce. The Biryani was ok, actually my sister thought It was fried rice again she had for dinner -__- Gosh why does she so addicted with fried rice :|

No comments: