.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

.Delika.


I never know this place existed, until last week. This small shop was located beside the Penang Bistro, in fact I think it's under Penang Bistro management.Drooling by this cake cabinet...the pink one is red velvet, sweet :) I was gonna take it home.....until I saw this. I was thinking about macaron that day, score!Each was 6K++, I got 3 and already lost 2 the time we got out from the parking area heheh..I chose Coconut, Chocolate and Blueberry.

Coconut - nice and crispy, smells funky.
Chocolate - I think so far it's the best chocolate macaron I ever had, although I rarely eat chocolate macaron. The taste was nice and it's not overly sweet :)
Bluberry - my favorite among all of them. The blueberry taste was very strong, although it's a bit bubbly but what the heck I love it :DI think it's a good change beside the usual Manon :D

Delika Patisserie
Central Park Mall
L1 # 112B
Letnan Jenderal S. Parman Kav 28
Jakarta Barat, 11470
Phone: 02156985378

Mall Kelapa Gading 5
Lantai G Unit 67B
Jl. Bulevar Kelapa Gading
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara


No comments: