.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, July 03, 2011

.Golden Egg Tart Bakery.

So, last saturday when we were running some errands at BSD and i saw the shop, i said immidiately to him we HAD to visit that. Actually this bakery also existed at Gandaria City- but i havent had any chance to give it a visit. Thankfully eventhough the traffic was killing, he kept his promise and drove me there. Mr Chubby knows how much i love bread and pastry. Thank you love <3


I bought the portugese egg tart, almond tart, and choc cheese tart. Each of them cost not more than 6K. I also bought a Black Rice Chiffon for 3.9K only.

The winner of course the portugese egg tart, flaky pastry with creamy mustard, and the best part is the burnt side of the tart. Yum yum! I really wish this bakery open their store near our home :(

.Golden Egg Tart Bakery, Fresh Market BSD.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: