.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

.XO Suki.

Another quick post from dinner last week, another dimsum time at XO Suki.

Here's some of the picture, sorry I lost the bill so I can't recall some of the price or the dish name.
I always love their Bakpau Bakar, filled with chasiu..it's sweet and savory at the same time.
Fried Mantau was one of my favorite dimsum, but as you can see from the picture it's super oily and makes me scared to eat them T^T
Xiao Long Bau and Chiken Siomay was as good as I remembered, thank God.
Now as I was craving so much for Fried Radish Cake, their Fried Radish Cake with XO Sauce wasn't too amusing, a bit bland.
Fried Taro Dumplings, Mr Chubby ate this all. 
Egg Tart was quickly arrived on our table, nice...
I was super keen to try their Coconut Pudding since a friend of me said it was super delicious. I found it good, but not as glorious as Ce Wei's version (still drooling about their pudding). I think they didn't put any coconut milk in it?

I used to love their suki and dimsum but this last visit made me wondering maybe I just had a bad day, since the service and the food wasn't live up to my memory :(

X.O Suki & Dim Sum
Emporium pluit mall lt. 2 
Jl Pluit Selatan Raya Jakarta Utara 14440
Phone (021) 666 76616

No comments: