.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, September 01, 2012

.Hummingbird Eatery : Revisited.

So, last friday lunch was at Hummingbird Eatery again. This time the lunch went well, our food arrived pretty quickly and the service was very welcoming. Thank God! Btw sorry for the photo quality again ;)
 This is Mr Chubby's order, I forgot the name :( tasted nice...
And I ordered this Summer's Garden Lemonade, 22.5K which tasted super sour, but they happily offering us extra liquid sugar hehe..
Mr Chubby's main dish was Fish and Chips 39.5K. I love the batter, very crispy and the fries was also good, but the tartar sauce was so-so.
 Mr M ordered Osso Bucco, 82.5K. It looks different than the previous visit right? I didn't taste it...
My Rosemary Scented Roasted Chicken with Mushroom Sauce, 39.5K was a bit messy on the plate. The chicken skin was very crispy and lovely, too bad it's the salad was a star of the plate, the rest of them was bland for me..
We also ordered Charred Garlic Crostini, 24.5K for share. The crostini was slightly burnt, which happens to be my favorite state of anything's grilled. But the cheese sauce were very bland :( 

Overall, although most of the food was bland, I think they really did a good job on deep-frying food :P

Hummingbird Eatery
UG Floor Kuningan City Jakarta
Ph. (021) 30056370

No comments: