.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, October 07, 2012

.Happy Day.

The traffic jam at Jakarta is surely killing us. After conquering the Monas area, it was past the dinner time. Me, Mr Chubby and Mr M were hungry so I suggested we try the Happy Day, t was an old restaurant located at Djuanda area. Mr M remembered back in the old days, they had their outlet on Sabang area, but now it closed. The restaurant was buzzing with the customers and waitresses, the interior reminded me with Marche but with super-lower price!
I ordered this Penne Arrabiatta, 23K. It was a perfect portion for me, and it tasted good although the pasta slightly undercooked.
As for Mr Chubby and Mr M, they are big eater, so they ordered this Monster Cheese Burger, 50K. It was super big! If you think Carl's Jr burger is big, I think it's 1,5x Carl's Jr size! The patty was quite juicy although too mushy in my personal opinion, but for that price and portion, it's a nice deal ;)
We also ordered French Fries, 14K to share. Big portion!
Mr M also ordered Es Campur, 14K. It looks apetizing ;)

I should be coming back, I heard their Chocolate Milkshake was good!

Happy Day Restaurant
Jalan Insinyur Haji Juanda No 19, 10130
Ph. (021) 380 9230

No comments: