.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Friday, June 12, 2009

.Hachi Hachi, Taman Anggrek.

Okay, revisited again and again :P

I only could take 3 shoots on this visit, the food was came in fast queue, and of course with our enthusiasm [aka glutonny mode ON], i didnt have any opportunity to shoot a lot. well anyway, i tried their tobiko [8K] and believe me, with that price, it was a really really great deal. the tobiko was really generous! The Grilled Honey Salmon was okay, although i didnt really taste any honey sauce. And Rainbow Roll, as always, in my must-order list!

Sorry for the photo quality, mind my phone cam :P
The week after that, we went to Hachi Hachi again. This time i went with one purpose, i need to try their fusion sushi. We ordered Deep Fried Salmon Skin [19K, not in the menu if i'm not mistaken], Volcano Roll [27K], Salmon Tower Maki [35K], Sushi Pizza [30K], Unakyu Roll [30K], Dragon Roll [34K], Tuna Sandwich Roll [25K], and others that i didnt remember.

The Volcano Roll - deep fried sushi tower [i dont remember the filling, maybe some cucumber and crab stick], and some chili sauce on the top, was quite in generous portion. it tasted ok, a lil bit too sticky, and i'm not really into deep fried food.

Sushi Pizza - i thought the bun was a bread, nope, they're using rice. Deep fried, and filled with meat, vegetables, etc. Hm...i dont know what to say, i try to eat this with the most elegant way. Bah, it ended with me screwing the sushi -__-

Btw, I found myself was craving more for their Tuna Sandwich Roll, dont know why, maybe because it tasted like cheese burger, but with salmon filling instead of beef. But the best of that night was Salmon Tower Maki, the filling were crab stick and seaweed, and a bit of sliced oranges, tobiko, and salmon on the top of it. I never thought that Salmon and orange would be a perfect combination!

Anyway, i think sushi is one of things-you-dont-wanna-eat-on-your-first-date list. It goes the same way with burger, spaghetti, etc. Sushi [for me] has to be eaten a whole package, in one grab, in one sip, after it served. I think i'm not attractive when i'm eating sushi, not that i am THAT attractive when i'm not eating it anyway :P

No comments: