.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Monday, June 29, 2009

.Issues.

Everyone has his own personal issues. Even myself. My own personal issues are not that hard as others had, for example i can't sleep well if my sheets were distracted [and unfortunately, it happened a lot, since my sister is always using her gasing - circled and spinning - pose for sleep].

But aside from all that not-important aka meaningless issues, sometimes i had a serious one. At least i thought it's a serious thing. But i dont have any skill to say it out loud without sounded silly.
You know, sometimes i met people who have ability to talk about unimportant things with a really good way, so that things looked like soooo important for your life. I wish i am one of them.

Anyway it's just another random talks.

Another rant, my period is coming right now, and it starts make me nervous. and lonely. blah stupid hormones!

No comments: