.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

.25 July 2009.

Whew i've been wanting to post some photos, especially about food, since few weeks ago. But I am too lazy :P

Anyway, my sister [and the family, of course] has been officially put a label on me : Lau A Ma. It's a hokkian for Old Grandmother. yeah, rite. And why did this happen? Apparently, my addiction to old recipe is the reason, especially the one with loose texture. And uh yes, my attitude in enjoying food. I always ask my mom to heat the food for me, heat it till the last second before I dig in to that. My mom always called me Lau A Ma each time I ask her to do it :)) Well, you can not eat porridge when it's already cold right? Or fried rice, what's the enjoyable value you can get from, if it's already cold?

About old recipe, yeah I know I'm into it. I found myself absolutely blessful when I can eat Steamed Fish with Herb and Spices [and please, served it with soy sauce and chili!], Steamed Chopped Pork with Egg [with all that oily bouillon? how can you pass that?], Fish Porridge [with lots of ginger of course], Mun Tofu[chopped tofu], Cold Tofu [served with chopped Pi Than, and lots of things i dont know for sure, but absolutely beautiful and tasty], ahh I love steamed food.

Anyhoo, one of steamed food that I like is this.
This is my mom's Nasi Tim or Steamed Rice with Pork and Mushroom, and of course served with Lo Kio. Lo Kio is sort of garlic family. My mom only made it 1-2 times in a year, so when you can try my mom's Nasi Tim, that means you're lucky :P

So, that's it for today. I'll put more pictures later.

No comments: