.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Monday, September 15, 2008

.15 September 2008.

So, last week has been stressed me so much, and this week will be a whole lot better in stressing my mind too ..ya anyway enough about my job. Last week at least i’ve watched 3 different movies.
Story about a girl who spend her summer holiday in Idaho, at her grandmother’s place. She hates her grandmother, just the way she hates her mom, and so does her mom to her grandmother. Well, this movie is about family and the truth between them, kinda amusing for weekend though.

The second movie i watched last week was Smart People. Definetely a must seen movie, it’s funny, cute and cynical in the same way. The script itself is really interesting, it used lots of hard-understanding english words and phrase, and the humour is slipped from them,so it’s not another lousy slap stick humour i much seen in lots of funny movies lately. One thing i dont like about this movie, Sarah Jessica Parker. I mean, i love her in Sex and The City, but i guess she doesnt fit in this character, IMHO.
And the last movie i watched last week was Hell Boy 2 : The Golden Army. Well, i am not a fan of hell boy, and i havent watched their previous movie. Well, the script and the idea behind it, are so so for me, maybe because i am not a fan of superhero movie, except for X-Men. Anyway, their special effect, as been said by the trailer, it has been done by the same person who did Pan’s Labyrinth. So, the special effect is so much looked alike Pan’s Laybrinth. Interesting :)

I also finished House Season I and now i'm watching Desperate Housewives Season 3 :P well my life wasnt complete if I hadn't tons of dvd to watch huh? :)

well, catch up on you later, i'm back on track again :) adios people!

No comments: