.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Friday, September 19, 2008

.Warung Ayam Betutu Gilimanuk, Pluit.

I had dinner last night at Warung Ayam Betutu Gilimanuk, located at Pluit. They have 2 separated areas, for indoor and outdoor. Since it's still noon and the indoor area was full, so i took the outdoor area. Too bad i had the wrong choice, they're few flies around us, waiting for opportunity to sit down and relax on our dinner. hehehe, so i've learned that always trust the crowd :) At least the atmosphere at outdoor was more relaxing, the Bali traditional music was played during our meal :)
. Bebek Betutu. Ayam Betutu. Sate Lilit. Pelecing Kangkung.

About the food, we ordered Ayam Betutu(22 / 24K, i forgot ) and Bebek Betutu and Sate Lilit (each 2,5K) . When it served, it looks like a steamed chicken with soto. A lil bit too salty and hot for me, but they tasted ok. The sate lilit tasted like pork :D sweet and chewy :) Anyway they only served that 3 menus :( huhuhuh more menus please...

This restaurant also sells traditional snacks from Bali, like Kacang Disco dll. Maybe i'll come back later for their snacks :)

2 comments:

Bondan Rastika said...

waah ada sate lilit.. nyam nyam nyam.. enak gak sate lilitnya? gw kmrn waktu ke bali malah ngga kebagian sate lilit alias udah abis duluan huahahahaha..

SeorangPrempuan said...

@Bondan : biasa aja sih, mirip2 babi rasanya. kurang wangi kali ya satenya menurut selera gua :)