.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

.Noodle Cafe, Taman Anggrek.

Last weekend, me and my family had a family photoshoot. Been so long since our last family photoshoot, i guess it was on 1996 or else, totally forget. Well anyway, after that i headed to Noodle Cafe, at Taman Anggrek.

.Popiah. Fried Macaroni with Seafood. Gyoza. Fried Seafood Spaghetti with Tauco Sauce. Thai Iced Tea.

One thing about this resto is their interior, the wall is decorated with lots of noddle, from different types and colors. Too bad their service wasnt that good, we have to wait a lil bit longer for our order. but I always love their tauco sauce spaghetti :) although the rest of menus was so so, but it's ok lahhh :)


1 comment:

Bondan Rastika said...

haha! gw juga suka kemari, in fact, kalo ke TA lagi klabing (baca:klayapan bingung) mau makan dimana, ya akhirnya pasti kemari. percaya atau ngga gw pernah nanya sama mbak2nya, "mbak, itu yg di hiasan dinding itu buat persediaan ya kalo di dapur stok mie nya abis?" huakakakakakakaka..