.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

.13 November 2008.

Well, i havent said anything about the latest Bond movie, Quantum of Solace.

Truth to be told is, I guess the first movie was better. Not because it was a breakthrough [Well, it's the first time Daniel Craig playing Bond after Pierce Brosnan era]. Maybe i'm saying that just because i'm not a fan of action movie, and since the first movie was less action than the second, so I'd prefer the first one.

But i have no doubt that Quantum of Solace was totally different from Pierce Brosnan's interpretation of Bond [I only compared it with Brosnan, he's the only Bond i knew :| ]. Daniel Craig has presented for us the new Bond, harder, more passionate and more sadistic than before. 70% of this movie was filled by car crash, jumping from one and another building, explotion, scars, blood, and of course, women. Overall it's a nice movie for weekend :)

Btw, the "Quantum of Solace" phrase was rarely spoken in this movie, i just read it in Showbiz news that it's an organization -__-

Anyway, i've just download this album, Twentyfirst Night - Di Atas Awan :

From the same label [or management? dont know for sure] with Maliq n D'essentials :) Their song was a lil bit mixed from Maliq and RAN in my opinion, nice album guys :)

Btw, just realized it's already November, means that next month I'll visit Bali! yay! Cant wait for that trip... :) I guess I need to start saving more money [doesnt mean that i havent!], that Tamron lens has tempting me a lot -__-


No comments: