.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

.Sariwangi.

So, Sariwangi has new product, Gold Selection Tea. Available in Orange, Vanilla, Apple, Black Tea, etc. I only have tried the Apple and Vanilla flavour. It's kinda cost you much actually, for a pack of 10 tea-bags, it costs 7/8K :| Anyway for my own taste, I'd better keep on using the original Sariwangi Tea..It didnt much different from the original. Well, a bit though. but not much enough to make me want to buy it again :D

Well, at least it's cheaper than Dilmah or Pickwick or Twinings. I couldnt afford my favourite Peach Tea [by Dilmah] I could actually, but i wont hehehehehe..60K bok...


The picture above is my favourite cup with my lovely 'sendok-babi' hehehe...Ok now it's time for me to enjoy my tea time :D

1 comment:

A-Mao said...

Never tried this type, but I like SariWangi black tea bag as well as this blog ^^

A-Mao in Taiwan