.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

.Hachi Hachi, Taman Anggrek.


Hachi Hachi
Mal Taman Anggrek 3/311

Revisited, my friend insisted me to try their udon. She’s not really hungry, and i’m on diet [WHAT?] so we only ordered Spicy Seafood Yaki Udon 35K and Unakyu Roll 30K to share. I forgot which one that i like, rainbow roll, dragon roll or unakyu roll. I picked unakyu roll, and i remembered i dont really like that :( the sauce was too sweet for my taste.

The Udon tasted like mie goreng seafood, well beside the mie was called udon right now. But it’s a great mie goreng seafood of course.

I should remember to order rainbow roll for next time visit!

No comments: