.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, October 02, 2011

.Bangkok Jam : Revisited.

Had a mid week date with Mr Chubby at Bangkok Jam. I always love this place with all the beautiful photographs hanging on the wall.
I was tempted by the lobster in the picture, so I ordered Omelette Fried Rice with Lobster, 37K. The lobster was much smaller than the picture (of course!) and a bit fishy. The rice was okay but the omelette was the saviour of this dish. It's moist and fluffy, like a blanket to the rice.
Pad Thai, 32K was another delightful dish. The ground peanut and dried chili accompany the tomato-y thai rice noodle. Totally a satisfying dish :)
We were also given 2 types of chili, and all of them was fenomenal.

Good date, good dinner, good night :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: