.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

.Snacking : Chocolate.

Not exactly related with Valentine's day but I found myself munching anything chocolate-y lately :)I LOVEEEEEEEEE this cookie since a long time ago, but the price is keeping me from having this biscuit frequently -__-Does anyone still remember Apollo Wafer? They had 2 flavor, milk and chocolate. My favorite was the milk one :)Had a chocolate bar from a work colleagues...it's so creamy and good...Another cookies jar from Eaton. I think it's the same with their macaron shells. It's melted in your mouth type of cookies :POkay not chocolate related, I quit from my comfort zone (a.k.a. Chatime Roasted Milk Tea) and ordered a Matcha Latte with Coconut Jelly. It tasted quite good actually, but the matcha powder taste keep lingering on my tongue afterwards. Thank God I only ordered it in regular size, I think I preferred my usual Roasted Milk Tea.

No comments: