.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

.Cuisine Cuisine, Pluit Junction.

This is my second visit. My first visit was definitely better than the second one. The food quality was decreased, so did the service.

The dimsum menu only available from 12-4, cmiiw. Well anyway on my first visit, i love their pai cha siu [12,8K], and buncis cah babi [58K]. On the second visit, some menus that worth to try were : Lumpia Kembang Tahu saus XO [12,8K], lotus seed bakpau 10,8K], and Tim ayam saus Sze Chuan[12,8K]. The rest were so – so. Especially the xiao long bau [12,8K], definetely not recommended.

I only have tasted few menus beside the dimsum, and some of them were worth to try, although kinda pricey. maybe i'll come later for other menus :)

No comments: