.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

.13 December 2008.

Actually, although I am being sick for a while, still there's lot of things i want to post it here, like usual. Here's some movie i recently watched.
So, Twilight. After being totally promoted by few friends of mine, i've watched it. Actually, when this movie is in premiere, I already got the ticket, too bad for me, I cant make it :( There's some work stuff to be done, so bye bye Twilight's premiere :(

I missed lots of premiere lately, few tickets had been worthless in my hand huhuhu..my work time is totally insane, sometimes I really hate when I had put my make up on [oh yeah i do make up my face!], checking up my outfit, and ready to go, but a call from a boss can cancel everything. :| Gosh I wish I am a boss.

Well enuff with the works stuff, let's talk about Twilight. I think I dont mind lose my premiere ticket. This movie is totally another movie with great campaign aka promotion, they releasing this movie on the day Harry Potter should be released [btw, HP will be released next June if i am not mistaken]. And of course, since it's based on the book by Stephanie Meyer [which is btw being called as American JK Rowling] which has been a best-seller novel, people are filled with euphoria that this movie will be great.

But it didnt. Or maybe only for me.

I dont read the book, so I dont have any imagination or visualization in my mind, but believe me, I dont feel anything really important from this movie. If I can use analogy [sorry I always using food analogy], maybe i can say it's like apple pie. Okay it's sweet, tasty, cool presentation, but that's it. It's only some piece of apple inside it, not gold or else, no?

Btw, there's one thing [or only one thing] i like from this movie. No, it wasnt the boy [btw, I cant stop calling him Cedric rather than Edward], it wasnt the girl [does anyone remember she's Jodie Foster's kid in Panic Room?], the soundtrack. I like few songs from this movie, maybe I'll downloaded it later :)

And last night, after passing few rush and flood on Pluit, I got premiere ticket for The Day The Earth Stood Still.
I've been wanting to watch this movie from so long, and I know it'll be showing us the environment issue, and I am right. This movie still telling us about global warming bla bla bla, but It's a good thing to see Keanu Reeves's act again. After the death of his girlfriend (2001) and baby (1999), I think he's really having a bad time, he only played in Matrix trilogy during that time But he's back now. And he's an alien now. But he's still cute though :P Yes Keanu you can take me to your planet or else, pleaseeee :P

Watching this movie, is like having a nice smoked beef sandwich [Yeah, i use food analogy a lot]. It's tasty, filling your mouth with every layer of it,the mayo is nice, the onion is totally amazing, but the salad a lil bit not fresh anymore. It's a good choice of food, but that's it. It's just a smoked beef sandwich, the ordinary filling. I hope u get what I mean by now :P

Well, that's it for this week. Bubye! :)

No comments: