.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

.23.

So, i am 23 now.

Nothing's really much changing lately, except for my health condition. Appearantly, I got muntaber. my stomach and throat are killing me. but aside from that, everything's alright :)

Being older means that i should set more goals in my life, I havent adding anything in my goal list since last year, maybe later.

Well, good thing about Bday, as always, are friends and fams. I love you guys :*

Anyway, few days ago i've been doing some self-potraits. I did this type of shoot only in 2 conditions, if I think i am prettier than usual [which is sooooo rarely :P] or if I think i'm ugly at that time. I think i'm building my self-esteem with doing self-portrait. Well, here's some of them, wasnt that good, still I love them, lumayan lah buat foto friendster hehehe :)


Well, have a nice day everyone! :)

2 comments:

Dica & Yudi said...

Happy Birthday Ame =]

SeorangPrempuan said...

@Dica : makacih dicaaaa :)