.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Monday, December 15, 2008

.15 December 2008.

This is one of the best chiffon cake I ever had. And luckily, this wasnt from some fancy bakery out there, I got this cake from my auntie, she bought it on a fresh market near her house, around Dwi Warna, Mangga Besar.

I.Definitely. Love. This. Cake.
Well, aside from that cake, my aunt also bring me few more cakes [yay!] I only take a picture of one of them, the rest was memorized with my tongue and stomach hehehe...
Anyway, another rant, my sister got this waffel present from her customer, Brussel's Waffel. Does Brussel has any counter in any mall? I think i've tasted their waffel before, but I forgot when or where. Well anyway, the waffel was good, not great but still a nice snack for a tea time! Yeah, I got my tea time back. Horay! :P

No comments: