.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Friday, August 05, 2011

.Burger and Fries.

I've been craving for a good patty :(

Forgot the burger name...it's from Chili's. Huge portion, I can't finish it even together with a friend.

Burger King Spicy Japaleno. Hmmmm....used to be my favorite. Before the Carls Jr attacks Jakarta.

Red Chicken Burger. Not good. But i put it here since it's on my phone archive hehe..

I miss the fries from Hema resto. They served good food with reasonable price. Plus the Hollandaise sauce was too good to be true!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

2 comments:

.. said...

yummmmmmmmmmmm look at that sauce! i always complain about the lack of sauce they put in buns/burgers!

SeorangPrempuan said...

I don't like too much sauce in my burger. sauce = mess haha!