.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

.Prince Waffle.

Just a quick post. I found their stall at MKG, and tempted by this.

There were so many toppings to choose. I chose the chocolate waffle with white chocolate sauce and chocolate rice, 8K.

The waffle was good. Crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. The white chocolate was too sweet for me, but the chocolate rice gave a crunchy texture on the waffle.

Nice waffle, I should be coming back :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

2 comments:

.. said...

YUM!!! why we dont' have this here in australia, i will never know!

ladykinkyxx said...

OMg that stuff looks delishhh <3 :]