.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

.Doner Kebab.

It's an old post actually. I was browsing through my photo archive and I just realized I never post this :P

Well, anyway it was the last day on 2011, me and Mr Chubby were gonna have a feast that night, so we went for a 'light' snack (at least that happen to me) on that afternoon at SMS. It's been quite a long time since I had a kebab, maybe because I can't stand the lamb smell coming from their stall. But Mr Chubby was having an affair with kebab that day >.< so there we went.

I don't know why, but we ended up ordering this chicken steak.
Each of this dish component was taken care really good. The chicken was superb. Nicely fried and the black pepper sauce was so rich and flavorful. And don't get me on the fries. It's till pimping hot from the kitchen and each of the golden goodness was perfect! The vegetable was not something ordinary, they quickly stirred them in butter (or margarine?) and my favorite part was mixing the vegetable in the sauce...~oh heaven.

And guess what, the steak + mineral water, it's only cost us 20K! For a decent dish like this ? Whew!
And finished the meal with their Chocolate Pita bread, 5K. I think they are using Morin's Chocolate and Peanut Jam, it's one of my favorite cheap jam :D

I need to be back for that chicken steak!

No comments: