.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, January 01, 2012

.Papa Tom Yum.

I wonder is this stall has any relation with the famous Mama Tom Yum at Mangga Dua? Well anyway last week during my lunch at Ambassador Mall, I found many people was queuing at this stall, so I joined the queue.
I ordered Tom Yum Soup with Vermicelli (Small Bowl, 28K). You can choose your level of spicyness, I ordered the spicy one. It was surely refreshing, too sour for most people (not for me :P), and the portion was generous. I only hoped they served with the right noodle :(
Also had Es Cincau for 10K :DBtw, found one stall that served drinks by the jug. This teh tarik jugs cost us 15K :D

No comments: