.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, April 08, 2012

.20120408.

Just some random things I had lately... Bakmi Garam at Sumaggung, Gading. As their name said, it's umami flavor :PMs. Fields biscuits...5 tiny biscuits = 15K? Overpriced I think. I prefer Famous Amos. Lidah Kucing from Eaton, super milky :P Tahu Gedjrot from a stall at Mall Ambassador, yum!Mangosteen Pudding, my mom said it's from Taiwan. Super love! it's minty and very refreshing!Mochi-Mochi from my sister. This stall has been opened their branch at every mall, I think the mochi was smooth, a bit pricey (4K each) but worth with the price. My favorite was the green tea flavor :)Vietnamese Spring Roll from Pho 24, 12K. Healthy snack once in a while :) Pancake from a stall at Mall Ambassador. It's not cheap, 18K for 2 pcs. hiks... tasted good of course! (it's durian after all....)Chili with rice from Wendy's, 16K. It's hard to find Wendy's at mall lately, the nearest Wendy's I know was only at MKG and Citraland. I always love their burger but that day I was wanting some light (light? chili was light?) lunch...

that's it for random blab...:)

No comments: