.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

.Snacking : Mochi and Cookies.

If you know me in real life, I frequently eat snacks in between dinner and lunch. It keeps me alive (and relax of course) during the hectic schedule. So if you're skipping snack for some diet reason,screw it, get some healthy snack and keep snacking! :P Here's some snack I got for this week.
Got a box of mochi from a colleague recent trip to Semarang. I usually had the red box Gemini mochi, but this time he got the mixed mochi in a box, it was filled with pandan, red bean, mung bean, and durian. I only tried the mung bean, it was smooth but how can I always compared it with Mochi Mochi? Damn u mochi mochi you screwed my favorite mochi taste T^T
A friend of mine bought a pack of Kokosan, it's a Duku variety, but tasted sour. Super sour to be exact. I only ate 1 since it was too sour for me.
This week I ate A LOT of Hello Panda, Pocky and other cute biscuit. Especially love this small pack, only 1K! My favorite was the Hello Panda milk flavor and Pocky banana flavor hehe..
Also found a new replacement for Starbucks Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, it tasted alike but with less-cinnamon (which sad). But only half priced from Starbucks (2 pcs for 12K) woot! :D

Okay that's the highlights of my snacking list, what's yours? :D

No comments: