.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

.Bakmi Cubeng.

Few days ago, miss E suddenly craving for mie lebar, so that night miss C dragged me and E to Bakmi Cubeng. Located across the famous Hakata Ikkousha, they served several dishes from Pematang Siantar.

For 12K only, I love the deal. The portion was right, the meat was great and don't get me started with the broth. It's sweet and umami :D The noodle was slightly undercooked (some said it garing style), just like what miss E want :D

Plus, we were given a jar of this goodness. Dip this onto the broth, let it soaked the broth a bit and then you're in heaven! Nyam!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: