.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

.Sabang Street.

Few weeks ago, me and the team was visiting Sabang street for lunch. Our usual destination of course the Khong Guan store where we got mad by buying too many biscuits :p

And for the next stop, I already had it in mind since the day before.

Hmmm beautiful Kueh Ape, pimping hot with crispy skin holding beautiful pandan cake on the center....

We also bought Rujak Juhi. Basically it's salad with peanut dressing, the difference was only the squid jerky.

We also visiting Sakura Anpan bakery.

Beautiful right?

The cake display made me drooling....

I love this street, they had many hidden delicacies...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: