.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

.06 September 2009.

Well, been so long since the last post right? hmmm okay the news is now I'm officially unemployed.

I was kinda dissapointed with my last office, so I thought I had to find another one that suits me. So there was me, on the last day of that month, talking about my resignation, and since then I became an employed. Kinda sad and happy at the same time, sad for my failure to choose the right job, happy for leaving that place [at last! since the first day I was totally thinking about resigning again -__-]

And now, I can only say I'm in sort of "holiday",I havent had my soul recharged yet, being so busy this 2 weeks [everyday! blah! you can say I'm "pengangguran banyak acara" :| ]

Hopefully I'll get my dream job soon! wish me luck! :)

No comments: